cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why in Adapter Object Overview (R3AC1) screen in tab "Initial Flow Contexts" the consumer is CRM, although the target system is R/3 system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why in Adapter Object Overview (R3AC1) screen in tab "Initial Flow Contexts" the consumer is CRM, although the target system is R/3 system?

I can understand that when data flow is from R/3 to CRM system the consumer is CRM system. But I could not understand why when data flow is from CRM to R/3 the consumer is still CRM system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

The consumer in "initial flow contexts" refers to the right consumer maintained in the table CRMCONSUM (the table exists in both CRM and ERP system).

In the table, you are able to set the consumer as "active" or "inactive".

Also, for both upload and download, the proper entry should be maintained in table CRMRFCPAR in ERP system for the right consumer.

Hope this answers your query.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin Xin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julin,

Thanks for replying.

You have suggested about table maintenance so that the system will work properly. However I am seeking clear understanding about the concept.

Scenario 1. When data is moving from R/3 system to CRM system then the consumer is CRM system. This is clear to me.

Scenario 2. When data is moving from CRM to R/3 system then also the consumer is CRM system. Why here also CRM system is the consumer however data is getting into R/3 system hence R/3 should have been the consumer. Could you please explain me in understanding this concept.

Thanks in advance.

Deepak