cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Vendor report that will show Quality level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for the transaction code that will show the quality level of a part (line in QDL3) but by vendor number to display all material attached to the vendor.

So I want to look at a vendor, see all the parts we buy from them and the respective quality level. We use a dynamic modification rule so some parts are on skip and some are not. I would like to be able to track what is on skip vs. not on skip.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's wrong with QI06 and using the display tab?

There is a column for "Next stage" so you'd need to know your DMR's or have a cheat sheet handy but the Next Stage value should tell you what the (duh..) next stage is.

Craig

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

Build a SQVI query by linking the EINA , QMAT, QINF, QDQL, PLKO tables you will come to know which material has been activated with DMR

Please refer the screen shots

Regards,

Venkatesh..

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. that should be for Bradley though, not me!

That can be done if needed of course, I'm just wondering if QI06 can meet his needs.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not seeing the next stage option. where is that located? I have a header and below that 3 tabs for add, create, display.

Ideas?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on the tab "Display". Fill in the any selection parameters, execute it.  You should get a list of records.  One of the fields displayed is the next stage.

Craig