cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register company email domain and get SAP Service Marketplace ID?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Last night, when I tried to sign up the S-USER ID on SAP Service Marketplace website, I got below error message "A user ID cannot be created with the specified data, because no (valid) e-mail domain is registered for your customer number. Please contact your SAP system administrator and request that he/she maintain your company's e-mail domain. You can then request a user ID again here. "

How could I register my company's email domain? Is SAP Business One end-customer qualified to apply for SAP Service Marketplace ID?

Thank you for the help

Best wishes

Karen Kang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karen,

you can request your company to create an s-user id for you, that will be granted by a superadmin.

Superadmin can create id/ change authorization/ deleting/ registering company email domain...

so if superadmin of your company sets up email domain you will be able to create in your organization domain.

you can follow below link to know more roles about super admin.

Super Administrators - Help | SAP Support Portal

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thank you for the answer.

In fact, I'm the super administrator of our company. However, I didn't have the S-USER ID, and I can't maintain our company's domain in support portal. That's why I also ask is SBO end-customer qualified to apply S-USER ID.

Best wishes

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kang,

Great news, Once your ID is created you should be in a position to specify EMail domain.

Please close this thread if your query is addressed.

Regards,

Bala