cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account created in NWBC not showing up in table T012K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a bank account through NWBC and I see it in my active accounts list.  I then have added an Account ID and Housebank to assign the account with creating new business partner.

I also added it to bank hierarchy so on the Bank Hierarchy list I see my bank and it drops down to see my account.  In the top heading I see it as Bank Hierarchy: Active Accounts(1 Account).

For some reason when I go to my normal ECC GUI I don't see my account in table T012K so I can't use it.... I was able to do this successfully in my dev environment but in the QA I am getting this issue and I can't see why.  I even tried to double check all the same business functions were selected.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Amy_Niu
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Robert,

Are you using Bank Account Management in SAP Cash Management powered by SAP HANA? Could you please let me know which version you are using?

This product is delivered with SAP Simple Finance product. Starting from SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503 (formally known as sFIN 2.0 SP00) the table T012K is no longer supported. House bank accounts are migrated to Bank Account Management and you should be able to find the account you created in table FCLM_BAM_ACLINK2 instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

Thank you for responding!  We are on sFIN 2.0.  I do see my values in the table you mentioned along with additional features like the validity date.

On a fun note a couple days later T012K did populate but I am very much glad you let me know about the new table and will be referring to it going forward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

I have same issue with table T012K...

I know that correct table from now is FCLM_BAM_ACLINK2 (SFIN 2.0 premise 1503) but the system still check the table T012K when I config transaction code OBBA for example.

could you please give any idea or tips for this issue?

best regards

Adnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

For me I created the account on Thursday, posted this question the next day on Friday, and when I came back to the office on Monday it was all of the sudden updated in T012K.  I didn't do anything, it just had a strange lag.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

I have been  creating some bank accounts, but it is created with INACTIVE status.

Would you know how can I change this status? (from INACTIVE for Active)

best regards

Adnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

For me when in NWBC I see a save as draft and second a save as active button.  I have always selected this save as active button and it has worked for me.

You can see these buttons in the attached screenshot.  Hopefully you have the same.  This screen comes for me right when I cleck the New Bank Account button in NWBC from the Manage Bank Accounts page using SAP_SFIN_CASH_MANAGER role.

If you are on the same page maybe try taking SAP all access and then using this role to see if it is a security issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Robert

when we use NWBC in simple finance by using sap_sfin_cash_manager I am able to see the

new bank account screen. I am not able see screen for creation of account id and assignment

g/l account number in account id.

where to do this assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I was only able to do this in NWBC.

I select the Manage Bank Accounts link, then the account list link. 

Click on the account you have created.  In my earlier screenshot where it just shows three tabs (General Data, Additional Data, Attachment) there should now be many tabs and there should now be an edit button.

Select the edit button and go to one of the new tabs (I believe it is connectivity).  Here is where you add the account ID.

Sorry I can not provide new screenshots but I don't have the authorization now.

The key complication here is causing you to not see it is that you cannot create account ID when you create the account.  You must create the account first, than go back to edit the account to get the new tabs.  I do feel the tab with the account ID was labeled connectivity.  There is a drop down field with something like Remote as one of the options that was required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

This is because that there is a BAdI to control the fields status. And we provided the default implementation that when customer create the bank account master data, they cannot see the connective path tab (which is house bank account information tab).

You can simply change the implementation and let the tab showed.