SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is possible add functionality to ECC (SD & MM) only applying extensions of IS-Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to determine if a customer has or not IS-Retail installed. During my interviews as a consultant they said they installed IS-Retail as main system of ECC. But when I looking on SM59 the connections between SAP ECC and SAP IS-Retail I could not found it.
When is launched the SAP GUI the header on main menú has legend "SAP Easy Access SAP Retail".

I' looked on SPAM transaction and saids Retail extensión imported. does this means it's installed IS-Reatil or only is an extra functuionallity for MM and SD based on IS-Retail?

I'll appreciate all your comments and help,

Thank you in advance and regards,

AR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member214071
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arturo,

I not consider an expert by myself, but we also have SAP for retail and indeed one to the way to find out is the legend in the top bar says "SAP Easy Access SAP Retail", so that system its retail.

Sap for retail not only adds/change functionality in MM/SD but it also does in other modules.  In an installation you basically install the base ERP software and then you turn that system into retail by installing the retail addon.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member214071
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arturo,

I not consider an expert by myself, but we also have SAP for retail and indeed one to the way to find out is the legend in the top bar says "SAP Easy Access SAP Retail", so that system its retail.

Sap for retail not only adds/change functionality in MM/SD but it also does in other modules.  In an installation you basically install the base ERP software and then you turn that system into retail by installing the retail addon.

0 Kudos

Hello Emerson,

Thank you for your answer, I'd heard that is possible launch IS-Reatil on CRM. Where I can find information about implementation cases?

It is better have Retail on CRM or ECC?

Regards,

AR

0 Kudos

Hello Arturo,

I have no experience with SAP CRM , for that reason I cannot say if its better than ECC.

Look at this doc it might bring some light on this: 

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27408

0 Kudos

Gracias Emerson!

But the information about CRM & Retail is more oriented to Mobile not for SAP GUI.

Regards,

AR