cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Candidates in assignments page lesser than the count shows in Work Center Dashbord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

In our project, there is a difference in number of candidates in the offer phase which showing on Work Center Dashboard queries and assignments page. I have checked the acvity tables and the count showing on the Work Center Dashboard is correct .  But less number of Candidates showing on the offer phase in Assignments page (Ex: there are 25 candidates in offer phase as per dashboard, but when I click on it shows only 12 candidates).  Please help me to fix this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any solution for this?

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karthi,

have you checked if some of the candidacies are hidden due to rejected or withdrawn status? In default the process tab only display active candidacies (status in progress or to be hired). To change this you have to check the other status and enter a far back status change date in the filter criteria. You might need to activate this function by activating switch SHOW_CAND_STATUS in table T77RCF_PRMC_PL / T77RCF_PRM_PL.

Kind regards

Roman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

In our scenario, candidacies with status 'To be hired' are not showing. Please advise.

Kind Regards,

Karthi