Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC EPM single sign-on

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if how to implement single sign-on for BPC EPM. We have NW 7.3 AS ABAP and we don't have enterprise portal. We already implemented SSO in our SAP systems and we don't want to reset the password of our 200++ users for them to login to EPM excel add-in.

Do you have any documentations or links that you can share so that I can start the implementation?

Thank you and have a good day ahead.

Regards,

Jenilyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenilyn,

search "single sign on epm add-in" on sap notes, there are a lot of notes about it also with links to docs.

Regards

Roberto

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your response but I'm looking for the exact solution for our system. you're right, there are a lot of notes and I'm confused now on which one should I follow.

Regards,

jenilyn

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenilyn,

you will find documentation on the linked forum in 1925122 - Does EPM-Addin support Single Sign On?
see also 1785388 - Kerberos Single Sign-On supported for the sp that support sso.

Regards

Roberto

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I need to know if single sign-on via Kerberos(free solution) can be implemented for the EPM add-in. We don't want to buy license for SSO 2.0. Are there other ways to implement SSO in our EPM add-in without buying licenses? Thank you.

Regards,

Jenilyn