cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduled report vs. rich Client reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to get information which reports are refreshing, who refresh etc.

I have this kind of information but only for reports which are in BI Launch Pad, but we use RichClient (ver. standalone) also and we'd like to know it also.

Is it possible to get this information?

I doesn't have it in Audit database and I doesn't see anything in CMC -> Auditing which could be responsible for it.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rad,

In Standalone mode, Web Intelligence Rich Client is not connected to a CMS and no security is enforced. You can work with local, unsecured documents and universes only. You can do the following:

• open documents

• create documents

• edit documents

• refresh documents

• save documents locally

You cannot import documents from or export documents to a CMS. The middleware required to create and refresh local, unsecured documents with local, unsecured universes must be installed on the computer with Web Intelligence Rich Client.

So my answer is for your question: Not possible.

Please let me know if it helps.

Regards,
István

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may required to configure few things. Refer here (in Client Auditing section)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read what you posted and there is information about Web Intelligence Rich Client but without version (standalone vs. Launch Pad)  and I didn't find information about it in CMC -> Auditing - so I still don't know how can I audit ich client standalone

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea?