cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issues while filling setup table for 2LIS_13_VDHDR & 2LIS_13_VDITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While I am filling setup tables for 2LIS_13_VDHDR & 2LIS_13_VDITM using OLI9BW T-code as a background job, it runs for a while and then gives the following error  :

Internal session terminated with runtime error CONVT_OVERFLOW (see ST22)

Could someone please help me out with this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is purely due to data issue as it is not converting value "1e + 15" or further values and is converting till "1e + 14" after debugging we discovered this. Now this same issue is occurring when

running in production server, any idea how can we get data yearwise?

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can check in the dump on which doc number it dumps. ask your business users to check this doc as probably there has been a mistake when entering data. the conversion error suggests that an amount/quantity is too big to be handle by the standard extractor structure field.

M.

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can also enter a value for "No. tolerated faulty documents" (in case the document can't be corrected anymore)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please assist how can I find the doc number

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

should be somewhere in the short dump. check it out.

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So Can I add faulty documents as a maximum number and execute it?

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can add 1 if you have 1 faulty document, or 2 if you have 2 faulty documents, etc...

RafkeMagic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it seems something goes wrong with unit conversions (at least the program shown in your screen shot takes care of unit conversions), but you're not giving us much info, are you?