Participant
0 Kudos

AK K's Profile | SCN

Chandra Ayyagari's Profile | SCN

Stephen Streeter

Leonardo Gomez

Bill Froelich

Hello Experts,

We are working on Work manager 6.2.In Notification details in edit mode priority field is mandatory.

But as per our business requirement we don't need that field Mandatory. But as per standard this field is mandatory So now we want to

make this field Optional So how can we achieve this???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Notification Edit transaction,check Validation rules.You will find the rule there. You can delete the rule.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karan,

We checked it in Notification Edit transaction but we didn't found any rule for priority field. We are getting below in rule tab can you please tell me where Should I have to do change for removing priority as mandatory field.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

The Edit Type of the Priority field is Complex Table dropdown so by default you are forced to pick a value from Complex table. To make the field options go to Screen Field Definition --> Rule/Hyperlink/Special Value --> Select the check box Use Special Value. The Special Value you define is null (i.e. leave fields blank) . Also please make sure Auto Label is set to None. 

thanks,

Chandra

former_member337066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

I tried as you mentioned above but it not working.Please check below snapshot for changes and let me know where we are missing.

0 Kudos

Please try with a space in the Special Value field. Please make sure you clear the definitions on SMP server and do a clean publish.

thanks

Chandra

Answers (0)