cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning letter as Crystal Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

I want to know which is the parameter that I can pass to report for a print, for the standard document I use DocKey and ObjectID but what should I use to execute a dunning letter?

I use SAP B1 9.1 PL05

Thank's a lot for all!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Did you ever find the proper parameters?

I'm trying to make a duning report in CR, but I can't find the parameters that B1 sends to CR to run for example dunning wizard at level 1

Stef5
Explorer
0 Kudos

With the latest release it is now possible to use parameters for that purpose. (from 10.0 FP2208 on)
https://me.sap.com/notes/3213463/E

CardCode@ and WizardID@.

Before there was a Crystal Report provided from SAP, which was able to use but not so convinient like parameters. Also it had some limitations.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its based on user requirement. For example, you can use posting or due date as parameter to run the report.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's possible to use the parametere that identify the dunning? I elaborate the dunning for a specific customer, and I want print the letter, sometimes the first letter, sometime the second's... etc... because every letter have a specific layout and i want print only the dunning specific, the dunning that i find into table of wizard.

thanks.

AP