cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service request start and end date

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello - the start and end date when get edited its resetting back to the same date what it was there before, kindly advise, this is quiet urgent

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani

Check the configuration around the Date Profile and associated Date Types. What rules are in place to set the Date Types.

Also, is there a Badi Implementation which is manipulating these date values. Check the ORDER_SAVE Badi.

Regards

Arden

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden - we have configured the Quotation start and end date with the date rule as todays date, the problem is according to the date rule if it is todays date, when the user is amending to other date it is resetting back to todays date, is this some thing which we can configure in such a way that even though we have the date rule the user what ever date he entered it should stay?

Prompt reply is highly appreciated and points will be rewarded.

Regards

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani

How have you configured the Date Rules...via the XML Editor?

Regards

Arden

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please select the check-box "Determine Date Only Once" in date type within date profile.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello - Service order current date is greyed out when I have enabled in WEBUI via configuration, is there a need to assign the date profile to my transaction type to enable or is there any other settings I need to perform.

Or any code needs to be written in order for this to get enabled so that the user should able to enter the date.

Prompt response is highly appreciated and points will be rewarded.

Regards

Vani

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the date profile not assigned to transaction type?

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Kindly advise I need to update the status of quotation to "quote expired" when the current date has passed the quotation end date. Does this need an enhancement or can be achieved by Action profile by adding a extra action definition in the existing action profile. If so kindly provide the config. steps of the action definition.

We already facing the slowness issue if we add this type of validation will it effect the performance of the system.

Prompt response will be highly appreciated and points will be rewarded.

Regards

Vani

Please ,, Please any body advise,,,

Answers (0)