cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management: PR05 reflects values from 2 records from T706F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue we are facing for a client in Travel Management where in the Tax-Free Amount is picked from a record and Reimbursement Amount is picked from another record from table T706F for the same employee for a trip variant and reflected in PR05.

Would anyone help me to understand which part of the configuration should I be looking at to fix this issue?

Regards,

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Agree with Sigi, in our system the Tax-Free Amount,Reimbursement Amount & Customer Amount have same-value (0.57500USD) .

Thanks,
AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

even by best guessing I don't understand what the problem is.

So could you please so kind to explain your issue in more details?

Alway it is good to provide some screen shots (customizing, trip details ect.)

Thank you, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

When I create a trip segment for an employee in PR05 who is assigned to a Trip

variant,I see his Tax free amount being picked from a different

record and his Reimbursement Amount being picked from a different

record from Table T706F.

Eg: PR05

The reimbursement  amount (0.65 GBP) is picked from a record in T706F

and his Tax free amount (0.45 GBP) is being picked from another record from Table T706F

I need help to understand which part of the configuration to touch to rectify the issue such that the values are being picked from the same record.

Regards,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I think you should just delete one entry because this makes not to much sense to me.

You have two entries for almost the same issues A/CA3.

Best regards, Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigi,

The Period parameter differes in both the cases.

Also even if delete 1 entry like you suggested... it will leave the value un-updated rather than looking it up in the same record.

Eg. I deleted the record from where the Tax free value is being picked (with the Period Parameter Z) .. and updated a value 0.40 in the record from where Reimbursement amount is being picked. (in the same record as that of Reimburesment value) still the Value does not get update in PR05.

Regards,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

if you change customizing existing entries in PR05 will not be updated automatically.

I always create a complete new scenario after customizing changes.

Best regards, Sigi

0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

If the period Parameter in HR Infotype 0017 wasn't Change, than please check via Transaction se16

table PTRV_KMSUM to find out how many Kilometers are already driven in this year.

To find out which T706F entry should be valid for this trip.

Your cumulation rules in T706F defines that between 8500 km and 10.000 km no tax free amount should be calculated. Up from 10.001 km System should calculate 45 GBP4 taxfree per km but no reimbursement amount.

Please check now vai se38 Include RPRTB000_ALV. Here you will find two Routines

1. PERFORM exb706f' and

2. PERFORM exa706f.

These are user-Exits before and after reading table T706F. Please check if this Exits are programmed (logic maybe: if vehicle type = CA3 than select entry xyz- something like this)

To find out if the Standard calculation behaviour was changed.

Hope that this info can help you further.

Best regards

Klaus