Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training HUB030

former_member19944
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am registered on HUB030 , do I automatically have access to all Learning Rooms ? what about Virtual Classes that are scheduled at specific times ? do I have access to these or do you need to register for these separately ?

Regards

Yasmin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasmin,

Content

• ~ 3000 handbooks – Easy to read, browse and searchable Flipbook format, Customer and academy titles, from overview to advanced level
  • ~ 450 eLearning titles – Interactive, multi-media content, incl. assessments, demos and exercises, from overview to advanced level
  • ~ 150 Online Knowledge Product titles, incl. ~ 600 role-based learning maps – Early product training providing firsthand information on new releases, delta on implementation, upgrades and operation, available with Ramp-Up of new releases, approx. ~10.000 eBooks, Simulations, presentations, guides

Notes

• Unlimited online access to SAP Education‘s content for 12 months subscription period
  • Your SAP experts get unlimited access to SAP Education content, always up to date and available anytime, anywhere
  • You remove transactional, geographic, scheduling barriers to learning and knowledge development in order to achieve lower TCO and to drive innovation
  • Maximize your training $ spend per employee by providing online access to the widest possible range of SAP Education training offerings while minimizing hardware, software and content maintenance costs, travel expenses and travel time.
  • You reap the benefits of today‘s learning style reality; reduced overhead costs, effective and efficient on-demand, in-time learning (regardless of course schedules and cancellations)
  • Motivate your SAP experts to sustain and develop their knowledge by giving them the flexibility and self-sufficiency that today‘s business reality demands

https://training.sap.com/shop/course/hub030-sap-learning-hub-partner-edition-learninghub-010-g-en/