cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration framework - B1A Server error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I deployed the SSL certificate for SAP B1 Hana mobile usage. When I wanna test B1A server under SLD (Integration Framework).

I am getting this error :

HTTP-Code: -1; message: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names present

How can I test if I deployed SSL certificate successfully or not?

What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Onur Yildiz

former_member680800
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Onur,

Did you find any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nidhisingh14
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Former Member

From the integration framework server, open the https URL for which you would like to make https connection.

1. clicking the Lock icon in front of the URL.
  2. Click the Certificate information link.
  3. To save the certificate to servicelayer.cer, choose the Details tab and then click Copy to file button.
  4. In the Certificate Export wizard, set the format to Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER) and save the file to a folder and finish the wizard.
  5. To create a trust store and import the certificate to the integration framework BizStore, choose Tools → Control Center → Configuration → Certificate Admin, create a trust store in the Bizstore and upload the servicelayer.cer certificate.
    For more information, choose Help → Online Help, open Operations Part Two Further Configuration Tasks → Creating Key- And Trustores in the BizStore.
  6. In the integration framework, choose SLD, and select the SAP Business One company database that provides access using the service layer.
    In the B1SL section, enter the path and name of the certificate in the truststoreURI field (defined in step 5)

test connection should work now.

Kind Regards
Nidhi SIngh
SAP Business One Support

leghrib
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, any solution ???

thnx.