Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll PCR Based on Employee Resignation Date

deepan_muthusami
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The scenario is If a confirmed employee leaving the organization he has to serve 90 days notice period if he doesn’t serve the notice period recovery to be happened. For probationary employee 15 days notice to be served.

Vice versa if organization sending the employee before notice period for confirmed employee 90 days and for Probationary employee 15 days then notice period payment to be happened.

In special cases Notice period recovery nor payment won’t happened.

I have attached a PCR for the above scenario.

Now client wants for the both the scenario Payable and recovery if a days exceed 90 days. They want to sent the number of days to 90. And pay only for 90 days.

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Deepan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In PCR ZNTP, if Operation NUM?90 gives the return value > (greater than), you create a temporary variable WT with the number equal to NUM=F18T T  NUM-FZ T.

If you want that temporary variable not to exceed the 90 days, use operation NUM=90 followed by ADDWT&1234.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain two date type in the IT41 as resignation date and leaving date and then you can query through HRS=Y operation where check with 90days part and then do accordingly rest part for deduction.

You can refer below link and my 1st reply on this. Will get some idea about your process.

check , if it does not work then i will share details PCR with you.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepan,

If your query is answered then close the thread with correct answer marking.

Regards,

Sankarsan