Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message Business partner (Contact Person) is not specified in CRM order

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting this error me ssage ( Business partner (Contact Person) is not specified) in sales order in CRM and this order was replicated from ECC to CRM and it is added in the ECC order, but missing in CRM order. Partner function is determined, but BP id for contact person is missing in CRM. I checked all customization settings of partner function determnation procedure and these are ok.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Did u check below configuration for Mapping Contact Person?

and also in the Partner determination procedure, You should also mention the minimum and maximum also.

Or send us the screen shot of your Partner Determination Procedure.

Best regards,

Dinesh

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Please let me know where I can check the mapping partner functions settings in CRM.

The minimum and maximum are not maintained for this pertner function(contact person), even these are not maintained for other partner function(sales rep), but no issue with this partner fucntion(sales rep) and if we maintain minimum then that partner function become mandatory.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please let me know where I can check the mapping partner functions settings in CRM.

Answer:

SPRO

Customer Relationship Management

Basic Functions

Partner Processing

Data Transfer

there are 2 functions here

Distribution of Partner Functions from SAP ECC into CRM

Distribution of Partner Functions from CRM into SAP ECC

you may read the documentation to understand how they work together.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

1. Please let me know where I can check the mapping partner functions settings in CRM.

Check the spencer's reply.

2. if we maintain minimum then that partner function become mandatory.

Yes, you are right if you mention minimum then it will become mandatory. Do one thing, mention "0" for minimum and any figure but not  "0 "for maximum.

Then try and let us know.

Regards,

Dinesh

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

This issue happening only Contact Person partner function, but there are other partner functions(ex: Sales Rep) these having the same kind of settings which contact person having, even minimum value is blank for these partner function and no issue with these partner functions(ex:sales rep) and issue happening for contact person. if minimum value setting is the issue it should happening other partner functions, but happening only contact person.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Spencer,

Thanks for your answer and the relevant settins exist for contact person partner function in the mapping table.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

1. Keep Minimum is blank  or Zero for Contact Person and Put Maximum 1 or 2.

2. Check the relationship of Sold to party and Contact Person.

3  Send the screenshot of Partner Determination Procedure.

Regrads,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat:

Is this issue occurring for all the Sales Order..??

If this is occurring only for one of the Sales Order then try to resend the document from ECC to CRM again and check.

Best regards,

Mayur Shah

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayr Shah,

It's happening in some orders not for all orders, if we reprocess the order the issue will be resolved, but nee to find out root cause why its happening.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat:

This issue might be arising because the Contact person would have created after the Sales order is replicated to CRM from ECC. This is just a guess and you can analyze this scenario by checking the creation date and time of contact person and corresponding Sales order.

Best regards,

Mayur Shah

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Please review the KBAs 1997323 and 1997299.

Best regards

Christophe

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

These notes are not relevant to my issue. I am adding contact person which part of sold to party relationship in SAP ECC order ane when it is replicated to CRM the contact person ID(BP ID) is missing, but partner function remains.

Thank and Regards,
Venkat

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat.

Can you check if the contact person is maintained in CRM  and in the relationships?

Regards

Christophe 

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

The contact person BP exists in CRM and maintained in the relationship of Sold to Party.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Can you test a new example created directly in CRM and check if you get the same error?

Please add also the error ID and Number involved in the order.

Best regards

Christophe

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

It's happening when order is replicated to CRM from ECC and order is created in CRM.

Message No: Message no. COM_PARTNER147

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat