cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool-tips in STVN 2.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator - Branched from original thread as an entirely different question.

Hi,

I am working for the client & they have implemented STVN release 2.1(SAP talent Visualization by NAKISA) on .NET using ISS server. Client has implemented Job Architecture(Competence).No we have an issue, when  user selects with mouse cursor the Competence text under competence group in NAKISA, it is ending to show text of competence with less number seconds.

Is it possible to have this text visible for as long as the marker is placed over the element or at least extend the time to about  10 sec??

Kindly let me know where exactly problem could be and any way to extend it.

Regards

Nagendra

Message was edited by: Stephen Millard to link back to very old thread from which it was branched.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagendra.

Tool tips delays etc. are normally browser specific.  I've had a quick look through the STVN 2.1 files and can see css & csx files using hover selectors to drive some functionality and setting of tag title attributes.  I'm not 100% sure but my initial scan through would suggest that Nakisa are making use of the default behaviours and standard HTML/CSS process for displaying the tooltips.

Assuming that is the case then you would need to rewrite any mouse over tool tip behaviours with a custom tool tip solution.  There are some options that could make this easier to include, but I would ask if it is really worth the effort?  Is the information also shown in the browser status bar for the duration of the mouse over?

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Stephen.