cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making ESS Personal Profile read-only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I need in the  ESS Personal Profile have the fields of read-only for that employee not can modify his information :

The following image is using ehp6.

We are working with eph5 and the option " The 'Data must be displayed as read-only' setting is not available in EHP5, only EHP6".

I have configured the tables V_T588MFPROPS and V_T588MFPROPC and got the fields of read-only,however  system show the buttons "Save and Back", "Save" and "Cancel".

Using component configuration I have hide this buttons enclosed in box red of the imageprevious , however I need for example that for the infotype 0021 that have several subtype  ie the subtype childs, the employees can have this buttons enabled and for the other subtypes  not.

using the component configuration the system disabled all the subtypes.

How can show this buttons "Save and Bank ", "Save", "Cancel",depending of the Subtype?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilman,

It can be achieved by enhancing the class CL_HRESS_PER_DETAIL., disabling them only for particular infotypes.

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have done the following code :

DATA : ls_pa0021 TYPE pa0021,

ls_FPMGB_T_FIELDUSAGE TYPE LINE OF FPMGB_T_FIELDUSAGE,

lv_sytabx TYPE sy-tabix,

ls_fpmgb_t_selected_fields TYPE LINE OF fpmgb_t_selected_fields.

*** Check event and infotype service ***

*This event is triggered when user selects the edit button

IF io_event->mv_event_id = 'FPM_CALL_DEFAULT_EDIT_PAGE' OR io_event->mv_event_id = 'FPM_BACK_TO_MAIN'.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING cs_data TO ls_pa0106.

***  If subtypes are 0001 then disable the Save and Back , Save buttons ***

*  IF ls_pa0021-subty EQ '0010'.

modify_cnr_button( iv_event_id = if_fpm_constants=>gc_event-save

iv_visibility = '01' ).

modify_cnr_button( iv_event_id = if_fpm_constants=>gc_event-save_and_back_to_main

iv_visibility = '01' ).

*  ENDIF.

But the system hide the buttons and I need that appear but disabled.

How can solve this ?

Regards

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in methos modify_cnr_button do u see any import parametr with 'enable'. if you want make button just diable then you have to play with the property 'enabled' and not with v'isiblity'

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilman,

modify_cnr_button method has another parameter iv_enabled, which is responsible for enabling/disabling the buttons on the toolbar. Please modify the above code, as below, it should work fine,

modify_cnr_button( iv_event_id = if_fpm_constants=>gc_event-save

iv_enabled = abap_false ).

modify_cnr_button( iv_event_id = if_fpm_constants=>gc_event-save_and_back_to_main

iv_enabled = abap_false ).

Regards,

Harsha

Answers (0)