cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse costing & Warehouse handling costing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

My client is needing one report , where he is wanting warehouse cost & warehouse handling cost , So, from which table I will get those field & how its calculate in SAP WM .

If its inventory cost only , where I will find & where I will find the total  such as including warping , packing .

Regards

Dillesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dilesh,

Iam not sure if your system is a DWM system or centralised WM system.

Normally in Decentralised WM system(DWM), you will have 2 different servers and all cost relevant activities will be handled only in ECC system.

There will be no cost related activities carried out in DWM server. You will have to go with a Tailored solution for your client.

The Tailored solution may be a Custom developed screen where user can input the cost involved for every activity and a report that would fetch values from the tables.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Raghavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavan

My client using centralized WM system , & he is not taking interest on customization with Tailored    Solution .

Any standard solution for this , from where I can fetch the data ?

Regards

Dillesh

s_raghavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dilesh,

I believe that there is no direct option to capture cost in WM. You will have to go with Custom Development.

Thanks,

Raghavan

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't find that information in any of the tables.
SAP doesn't have support for that functionality in ERP.

Basically you have 2 options:

1) You can install an addon that can calculate that values,
I have seen one good addon for those calculation, it's basically intended to be used for 3PL companies, but can be put to use in any scenarion.

2) Or the other option is to develop tailored solution for your client.

I'd go with number 1 if it can fulfill the requirements.

Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihailo

You are saying about install the add on for calculating warehouse costing & warehouse handling costing ,would you like to say me , which add on I will use & how it will given the effect in business .

Regards

Dilleh