Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Deployment to PHP Web Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Scenario:

I developed a sample crystal report. I want to give users/clients access to these Crystal Reports through a web page in PHP Web portal.

Database : MySQL

Parameters need to be input by the users/clients.

Kindly advice any suggestions which would help us to proceed further.

Regards,

Chanukya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chanukya,

SAP Crystal Server is an Entry-Level BI solution that enables you to securely open, view, interact with and share reports and dashboards over the Web. It enables you to intuitively explore and visualize data.

Built on the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform, SAP Crystal Server includes a report publisher, a web portal interface that displays reports, and Software Development Kit (SDK) that allows you to customize Crystal Server and integrate it with your custom applications.

SAP Crystal Server can be installed on a single host machine for up to 250 end-users. The end-users can concurrently access, view, and interact with reports on the web. It also enables you to store reports in a central database for security, and data integrity, and access these reports through a web portal.

In addition, Crystal Server allows you to setup security to control access to specific folders and reports.

You can also specify the rights for users or groups, to schedule or export reports

SAP Crystal Server 2013 – SAP Help Portal Page

I hope the above is useful to you and can  resolve your issue.

Regards,
István

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Istvan,

Thanks for your suggestion and apologies for late reply. Yes your solution is helpful to proceed further and got an idea as well.

Regards

Chanukya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your other option is a custom app using either the Java or .NET SDK.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter