Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: QC clearance

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

we have one requirement for QC clearance.

Business Requirement -  The person who is going to create a purchase requisition , he should be responsible for carrying out

results recording and UD and also he must be able to allocate the different user for the same Purchase requisition to carry out QC clearance at

the time of creating purchase requisition itself.

Need your inputs or any other feasible solution

Regards,

Daya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

As advised by the other forum members this is not possible in standard SAP. You need to go for enhancement during Results recording. You can think of below logic.

In the inspection lot you will have Purchase Order number. With the PO number get the Purchase Req. number. In the PR you will have the Id of creator of that PR. Now you need to put a condition of that Id matching with id of the RR of the inspection lot. During saving of the RR of the inspection lot this enhancement should trigger and if id's are not matching then results should not saved. I am not sure whether this will work or not.

You need to search for relevant user exit and above logic to be incorporated in to that. Take the help of MM and ABAP consultant for this.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Kumar

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Sorry for my late reply for the solution provided  by you all.

Thank you very much for your expertise advise.

Have considered the PR requisition ID for valuating purpose during Results recording .

Regards,

Daya..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this would be feasible with standard SAP processes exactly in the similar way you desire. There are few alternatives which might be closer to this. Such as,

1. You can have separate storage locations. For examples if you wish spare parts should be inspected by Maintenance department only then for those users you can assign the authorization of SPARES storage location only. So that QA users would clear regular Raw Materials while Maintenance users would complete the same for Spares only.
  2. New inspection type customization - If you have a group of materials to be inspected by specific users then this can also be a good choice as authorization objects are available based on inspection type.

But if the combination is really varying every time and at the time of PR creation if you are deciding who should inspect this, then it would be bit difficult to map. Then you have to think of some major custom development like creation of new authorization objects and insert the the same in QA32 program. I'm not sure up to what extent exit QAAT0001 can be helpful here to insert this custom logic.

Anand

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

Please can you explain a bit more on the functionalities related to "QC Clearance" being practiced by your client? Do you mean "Quality Certificate Clarence" or "Quality Control Clearance"? 

Thanks,

Arijit

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

I am not sure i understood your requirement.

In the purchase requisition, there are two fields at the item details level:

- Created by : this is a grayed field and maintained by system which contain the name of logged in user at the time of creation.

- Requisitioner : This is a modifiable field to represent the person for whom the goodsare requested. You can maintain this value as per required.

Regards,

Ayoub.