cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivered Quantities not coming through for all records in 2lis_12_vcscl

c_s3
Participant
0 Kudos

I am extracting data using 2lis_12_vcsvl and noticed that the delivery quantity field is being populated only for some records, I am trying to match them up with VA33, is there a reason only few are coming through ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data source 2LIS_12_VCSCL will bring all deliveries if scheudle line information is available in ECC.

Also  please refer SAP Note "901992 - Goods issue posted without being updated in BW" for more details.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

c_s3
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually I noticed that 2lis_11_v_scl has almost what all I want , Roosource table says it's delta is ABR but found this MC11V_0SCL: Delta Update Without Activation of ABR Delta Method - Enterprise Sales and Distribution ...

do you know where I can check in the system what delta is set to ?

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the delta type from ROOSOURCE table or

go to RSA2 > Enter DS Name > Extraction Tab > Delta Process,

Regarding combination of ABR and ADD delta type,

If you refer SAP Note :401919 It describes why to have additive stuff in DSO.

When creating the delivery (taking the delivery status into account) the "Open orders quantity" field is filled with the change of the open order quantity referring to the order and not with the total valid open order quantity.

When these fields are updated to an ODS object, you should therefore always use the update type "Addition".

Data fields that cannot be updated as an addition in a useful manner must not be filled from these Data-sources during update to an Info-cube.

Hope it Helps!!!!

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

Answers (0)