cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminating execution of a query on UDB in iOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on a native iOS application in which middleware is Mobilink Server.

iOS gets large amount of data (around 1 million of records). So, we are fetching results from client UDB in a background thread(GCD) such that UI will not get struct.

We observed few intermittent crashes during sync but unable to find root cause. We could not get anything from Sync logs.

Will there be any problem if sync has started in the middle of execution of a query in background thread?

Is there any way to terminate any pending SELECT transactions before the start of the sync?

Please suggest me the approach to follow if there are any pending transactions before the start of sync process.

Thanks,

Suman Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonHinsperger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I asked the UltraLite development team about this and they tell me it’s fine if there are select statements running when the sync starts. The sync should also run on a background thread.

You should try to gather more info about the crashes — reproduce or stack traces etc... and open a case with technical support.

--Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. We did some few optimizations in Queries. Now, We are not getting crash.

I will gather crash logs if I face similar issue.

I will get back with crash logs if similar issue was reproduced.

Thanks,

Suman Kumar

Answers (0)