cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical documentation on SuccessFactors from administrator standpoint.

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HCM Experts, I am looking for Technical documentation on SuccessFactors from administrator standpoint.

I have already referred "2082850 - Getting Started for SuccessFactors Administrators" and in a position to move to the next level of SF admin specific topics which a SF admin is required to do in day-to-day work.

Also checked "SuccessFactors - Useful Resources and Documents" by Luke and it is very helpful.

Any further documentation which experts can suggest ? I would like to know more about OneAdmin as well.

Regards, Amber S | CTS

SAP Basis 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

There is documentation for administrators on SuccessFactors Community (under Training) and in SuccessFactors Cloud Learning Center.

All the best,

Luke

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Luke for your inputs, I will check the SF CLC.

Thanks again for sharing the documents/information about SF on SDN community.

Regards, Amber S

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luke, I checked for both the options suggested - I could locate the training material specific to modules in SF like (Performance management, Goal management, Fundation, recruiting) but not releated to SuccessFactors tool adminstration standpoint.

I work as a SAP basis consultant and looking for technical adminstration guide for SuccessFactors application. Any pointers ?

Thanks.

Regards, Amber S | CTS  

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Try the guides on SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/sfsf

These might be better.

All the best,

Luke