Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Upgrade from MOLGA 99 to 24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Your advice and experience is requested here

We have a plan to upgrade HR solution (PY, TM+, PA & OM) from Country group 99 to 24.  Could you please share with your knowledge and experience that what are the considerations, loopholes and bottle-necks?

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201807
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

we are in process of the same process i.e. upgrade HCM module from Molga 99 to 24,

requesting to share the details process of migration and their impact.

Thank you in advance

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may be a new implementation..

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mehar,

As per my knowledge, if you want to expand the HR Implementation to some other country from MOLGA 99 to 24 that should be a Rollout project.

If it is Rollout project, we have to follow same road map which is used for your Implementation.

1. We need to prepare Blue print based on your client requirement, we have to find out GAP's and based on that we have to customize the system accordingly, based on BBP we need to configure the system after realization phase as usual we need to take the sign off from the client and need to upload the data(Cut over), user training and go-live.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Appreciated for reply.  Let me share the scenario a bit more.

We are currently working on Country Group 99.  We have already update the platform to EHP7.  Now we have target to implement Saudi Specific HCM solution that is country group 24, parallel.  Once we'll find it ok, it will then replace 99.

I hope, I could have more advices now.

Regards,