cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changin format of excell file for exporting

0 Kudos

Dear friends!

SSm interface has a option of exporting all kpis to excel file - the format of excel file is not fit to my customers.The format is very difficult to read.

IF it possible to change the format of excel file?How to do it?

BEst regars,

ORit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Orit,

Is this an example of where you migh use Excel Add-In.

With Excel Add-In you can extract data from the PAS model and then repurpose that data in a second tab on the spreadsheet to some other format which is more suitable.

Regards

Colin Cooper

0 Kudos

DEar Colin!

THank you for you answer!

WHere can I find more information about Excell Add-In and how to use it?

BEst regards,

Orit.

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Orit,

The first thing would be to get the install guide though that turns out to be harder than I thought!

For some reason it does not appear on the documentation page on the SAP Help site. You will need to go to Service Marketplace  http://service.sap.com/instguidesEPM-STM and then go to the SSM 10.1 section. This shows the main documentation but to see the Excel Add-in you will need to click the link on the top right of the page that says 'Only recent documents shown. Display all documents' Once you have clicked that link you will (finally!) be able to download it.

Once you have got it set up the Properties dialogue enables you to select what you want to pull into Excel from the PAS model you want to look at.

Hope this helps

Regards

Colin

Answers (0)