cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone been able to download SAP HANA DB rev. 100?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release documents for SAP HANA SPS 10 (rev 100) have been available for download since 24 June 2015. Also, components such as HANA Studio and HANA Client are available for download in revision 100, however I haven't been able to download the database component for HANA SPS 10.

SAP have introduced an obligatory survey prior to downloading SPS 10, but I have not yet received access to the download portal even though I filled in the survey.

Has anyone been able to download HANA SPS 10 DB component and share how they did it?

Thanks.

Regards. Arseny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

HayBouten
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

, yes I could download the rev100, but I'm an SAP employee (I knew there was an added value in working for SAP )

On support.sap.com in the download area it states

For SPS 10, filling out the questionnaire will be a prerequisite prior downloading the SAP HANA database component for a limited period of time.

Once submitted, you will be able to download the software component within one or two working days via the following link:

SAP HANA Platform SPS 10 download area

So it will take a few days and you have to go to the special download area. It will not be on the normal download area.

I guess they got many requests for downloads, so you have to be patient.

-- Hay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hay,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I would certainly expect that there would be employee perks at SAP such as getting access to the latest software releases before everyone else

I will arm myself with patience and check the new download area.

Regards. Arseny

Answers (0)