Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know applied date in ESS leave request

kunal_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to know on which date employee has created a leave request in ESS?

Any standard table or program which fulfils the above requirement?

I am not sure if Program - RPTARQDBVIEW suffice the same.

Regards,

Kunal Pawar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

I think you already stated the answer and just to add something you can use SWIA to see the workitem creation date as well

Good luck

a

kunal_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

The reason i said that i am not sure is because as per my understanding in Program - RPTARQDBVIEW column 'Last Changed On/By' does initially provides the date when employee applies for the leave request.

However if any decision(approve or reject) has been taken by the next agent then this column reflects the latest date and not the date on which employee has applied.

Also as said by you , using SWIA will provide the date for workitem creation however it is very time consuming go inside each workitem as i need the data for 2 months.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Kunal Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

... Please check the tables starts with

PTREQ* or PTARQ*.

RPTARQDBVIEW SAP Report - Display

Leave Requests (Database of Requests) ...  for this report and a few details of other objects it interacts with such as tables, function modules, includes etc.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

I see your point although I don't think swia requires so much effort

Anyway Wilman Santiago gave you a good hint, let me paste the jpg of leave request table to help you

regards

a

kunal_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your efforts.

Although the process mentioned above will help to the get the dates for which the leave request was applied for (from table - PTREQ_ATTABSDATA - columns - BEGDA and ENDDA) .

However i didn't find any column providing details of dates on which the leave requests were applied.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Kunal Pawar.

kunal_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wilman,

Thanks for writing.

Will check if any possibility exists.

Regards,

Kunal Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

last tentative on this subject as unfortunately I have not in my hands an hcm system

are you sure that the TPTCOR_CORE-ERDAT is not the creation date of the leave request?

Try to involve Siddharth Rajora in case you need

Have fun

a

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Your option would be

PTREQ_HEADER MOD USER TIME>You can check it, Probably you can enhance RPTARQLIST for the creation date or

use PTARQ > TEST APPLICATION > Personnel Number                1

Role ("Mode")                  R

You can select and process requests in the list. Display Requests as of          01.07.2015

select as list of requests

Table Name        PTARQ_UIA_REQUEST

Table Category    Structure Field Name      

FIRST_SUBM_DATE Data Element      DATUM

kunal_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the help.

TPTCOR_CORE table provides data for Clock-in/Clock Out corrections and not of data related to Leave Applications.

Regards,

Kunal Pawar.

kunal_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth,

While using the PTARQ > TEST APPLICATION > Personnel Number                1

Role ("Mode")  R - SAP Application help says -

Caution

• This program was created to support the implementation of the application internally at SAP. We are making it available to you, however, the program is not released. You can use it in the test phase, however, you should not use it in a production system. SAP cannot guarantee the safety of your data.

As i will be using this in Production System, could please provide information on above caution eg any particular precautionary measures to be taken before using in Production System.

Also executing the Program - RPTARQLIST,  i observed that it captures the data only for the those dates for which report is executed.

i.e if report is executed for June,2015 , then program captures only those leaves which fall in June,2015 month and not those leaves which were applied in June,2015 but are for different month apart from June,2015.

My requirement is to get all leaves that were applied in a particular month irrespective of those leaves are for which months.

Reagrds,

Kunal Pawar.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes it can be used in production for HR admins, as i said you wont get the report as per your requirement for this, probably you need to check and enhance the above reports

You have the field etc as explained above on what you need.