cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany administration console (Can't choose head office)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts! When i want assign company type ( Intercompany Integration Solution for SAP Business One - Setup - Landscape) I can't choose "Head office".  I deleted "landscape" database and  "intercompany administration console" and install again but this not work .How i can fix it?

BR, Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you for your answers. Unfortunately, this case has other problem.

Before all was fine, i got this problem after re-build my integration landscape. My databases  don't assigned 'Head Company' but in landscape in information window i see 1 Head Company.

yash_rastogi31
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Please raise a support incident with SAP GSC for resolution of this issue.

Regards,

Yash

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for response!

former_member186605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

As stated above by Yash, please check SAP notes 2137844/2123592. It is recommended/technically required using the latest Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11.

Hope this helps,

Peter

yash_rastogi31
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

This issue may be due to the version of Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser, leading to modal dialogs issue.

Please ensure that you are using appropriate version of Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser as mentioned in Intercompany Administrator Guide, and able to open the selection windows.

Even after this if the error occurs, then please raise a support ticket with SAP GSC.

Regards,

Yash