cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Approver found at Role owner stage - Roles need to be auto rejected or error out with comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Below is our present access request workflow design.

Stage1(Role owner): If the corresponding role owner approves then the request it will go to next stage.

If no role owner found at the stage1 then the request gets directed to the escape route path where the Security team will approve/reject the request.

Requirement: Our client wants the workflow whether either the roles which don't have approvers to be auto rejected  or the request to be error out with comments(No approver found).

Could you please help me to find the way to achieve this.

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

To achive your requirement, You need to enhance webdynpro component GRAC_UIBB_ACCESS_REQUEST.

I.e CREATE( ) method in COMPONENT CONTROLLER of GRAC_UIBB_ACCESS_REQUEST weddynpro component.

In shot, create a over-write for CREATE( ) method, and while submitting the request just check whether all roles selected in request has role owners or not .

If role owner found, pass the provisioning action as 'ÁP' or 'RE' as per your requirement.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Could you please elaborate your solution, as i have never come across this.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Regarding creation of over-write exit, take a help of webdynpro abap technical consultant who will help you out.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Katrice,

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know if any other  easy way to achieve my requirement.

Thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar kind of requirement which i've achieved my creating over-write exit as mentioned above and writing the code as per requirement.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Katrice!

I will work with ABAP team on this.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls let me know if you require any help on this.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

your objective is to reject the roles. So, your security team, on Escape path can reject the roles, with comments' No role owners found.

Regards

Plaban