cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set reason for Mvmt to scrap appears automatically as it is in to return delivery in QA11

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

As QA11 "To Be Posted " Under Inspection lot Stock Tab,

you can Post the Quantity for

Total                        0

To unrestricted use  0

To scrap                   0

To sample usage       0

To blocked stock         0

To new material          0

To reserves                0

Return Delivery            0

While input Return Delivery Qty and Enter, a Small window Appears automatically  asks for Reason for Mvmt

I want to know how to set the Reason for Mvmt to Scrap  as it is in Return Delivery  after I input the Qty to scrap and Enter  ,a Small widnow jump automatically asks for Reason for Mvmt.

The current is that after I input the Qty to scrap and Enter, I should click on the Document ,Doc.item button in right side ,to get the Small window input the Reason for Mvmt.

Hope you understand my requirement .

Thank you!

BR

Miriam Zhao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's possible but the path is in MM module.

Go to OMJJ transaction code. Input the appropriate movement type. Such as for scrap it is 553. Check for Reason For Movement menu at the left hand side. Double click on it and insert new entries.

Caution - This is client level change and will affect to all plants. So have discussion with concerned users before doing so!

Anand

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos
anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct! Shrinkage Spoiled etc are nothing but the reason for movement for 553 movement type. Whatever entries you maintain here (against 553 movement), will appear in front of Scrap in QA32

Anand

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

No.I think there is some misunderstanding.

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

I need after I enter the Qty to scrap and carriage return, the Small window jump automatically asks for Reason for Mvmt

Best wishes!

Miriam Zhao

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was thinking that you were asking how to maintain reason for movement.

Now, if you make Reason for Movement mandatory for 553 movement and then when you press enter after imputing some quantity in to Scrap field this small window automatically opens up. You need not click on Document manually. Is that the requirement??

For making it mandatory the path is,

SPRO > Materials Management > Inventory Management  and Physical Inventory > Movement Types > Record Reason for Goods Movements > Click on Control Reasons > Select 553 movement type > In Reas. column select + as Entry in this field is required.

Anand

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anand Rao,

thanks for your reply , I know I can click the Document button to get the small window. I want to after the Qty to scrap ,press enter and the small window automatically opens up .

122setting is shown as follows

and I change 553 from

into  

and I got nothing changed inQA11 inspection lot posting to scrap ,I mean after I entered the QTY to scrap  ,I haven't got the small window opened up to ask for Reason for Mvt .

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you make Reason for Movement mandatory for 553 movement and then when you press enter after imputing some quantity in to Scrap field this small window automatically opens up. You need not click on Document manually.

Did you try following?

SPRO > Materials Management > Inventory Management  and Physical Inventory > Movement Types > Record Reason for Goods Movements > Click on Control Reasons > Select 553 movement type > InReas. column select + as Entry in this field is required

Anand

Answers (0)