cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No business partner found for ERP partner SER001 (role:WE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a problem during delivery creation. Inbound delivery is created and distributed successfully from ERP but getting stuck in EWM system with error message " No business partner found for ERP partner SER001 (role:WE)"

I CIF all the vendor from ERP to EWM with selecting option 2 in create loc/BP field. The BP is created successfully in EWM eith ID type = CRM004 in Identification Tab.

But still shown the same problem during creation of delivery. Please help.....

Thanks

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

role WE (="Warenempfänger") is the Ship-to-party. Why is that in the inbound delivery? That is a strange message. Can you check the ERP inbound delivery what partner roles appear there?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergan,

The partner role in the delivery showing Ship to Party SER001.

I am sorry. It's not an inbound delivery. Inbound delivery is working properly against the same vendor and replicated successfully in EWM system. It's an outbound delivery against a return PO. I face the above issue against the same vendor.

Thanks

Sudip

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

how did you create the outbound delivery with a vendor as ship-to-party? Sure the ship-to-party in this picture is not a customer? with the same name as the vendor?

Maybe in this case it is enough to add the role CRM002 in the BP.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

You are right. Here ship to party is my vendor.

When I return the goods to the vendor then the vendor act as a ship to party.

You are also right that if i maintain role CRM002 in the BP then it will works fine, but my problem is I cant add the CRM002 in the BP because system not allowed me.

In my case I have to maintain CRM004 (for inbound) and CRM002 (for outbound) both the role in a single BP. But after CIF the vendor as a BP system not allowd me to send again as a customer. System giving the following error message

If I maintain manually in BP transaction System also givng the following error message

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

OK, I had never tried this manual assignment of the ID type CRM002, but obviously this does not work.

So you have created a customer number in ERP with the same name as the vendor. And you need to CIF both. In that case you need this: Business Partner ID Mapping - Warehouse Structure - SAP Library

Brgds

Juergen