cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRM Risk Analysis/Impact Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have two queries. Hopefully some experts from SCN should suggest me with some solution

1. In BRM role risk analysis process, there are two options Risk Analysis and Impact Analysis. Is there are way both Risk analysis and Impact analysis can be run in mass than going into each role and running?

2. In BRM I am modifying a role and performed Risk/Impact analysis and analysis results shows NO VIOLATIONS. So, if there is any access request pending for the role which I am modifying and modified role might create violations for that user after access request is approved. What would be the best approach to handle this kind of scenario as it looks like loop hole as pending requests will still have chance to get violations to user after approval.

P.S: Don't want any Security stage at the end to run risk analysis before final approval

~ Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madan,

risk analysis can be run for roles (NWBC > Access Management > Access Risk Analysis > Role Level).

To ensure point 2 you can activate the risk analysis in the MSMP workflow, so that a risk check is performed before final approval. SOD risks can then be detoured to a specific agent for approval (e.g. risk owner). I have seen your "p.s." but I do not know another way to achieve that.

As an alternative despite activating the risk analysis in the workflow you can check the possibility of resetting the status of a role to non-productive status, so that this role cannot be requested.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

Could you say, if MSMP can do RA, in any other step, apart from Request submission. I think we can call the Function module, for doing RA, just before Request Closure.But, this is an idea we can put to SAP.

Regards

Plaban