SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter ID for warranty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have maintained parameter ID in Tx SU3 for VTW, VKO and SPA. But when i create claim through WTY, the values defined are not populated in the claims (in More version data tab).

How to make this work? and why it is not working for warranty.

Regards,

AB

8 REPLIES 8

former_member429987
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ash, are the fields on the warranty screen associated with the IDs that you have set up?

SachinX
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

Please give details as to what exactly what you are trying to do?

Is this you are doing on CRM or ECC?

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Fields on the warranty screen (WTY) are Division, Sales org and Dist channel.

I want Div, DC and Sorg to be auto populated in WTY screen based on parameter ID (su3)

I know i can use config for this but i don;t want to use. Yes, it is for ECC.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi AB,

You need to the setting in Define warranty claim types in Transaction OWTY, then the sales org, div & DC will be auto populated in Warranty Transaction WTY.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

As i said, i know it can be done through config but i don't want to use that option as i have got multiple divisions/SOrg.

Is there any other option available?

Regards...

0 Kudos

There is no other standard option available to auto populate Sales org, Div & DC in WTY screen.

You would have to do custom development for the same.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the Sales Org / Dist channel / Division in SPRO settings

SPRO-->Plant Maintenance and Customer Service-->Warranty Claim Processing-->Define Warranty Claim Types-->Warranty claim type

Regards,

Rangakarthick Natarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no coding in Warranty Application to Handle parameter id. If you do not want to use the configuration and wish to use the SU3 parameters you have to do a complete Custom Development.

regards,

Lalita