cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation Of Absence Quota Through Time Evaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client Situation

The client is implementing positive time management and it had the below requirements regarding absence quotas:

Sick Leave

Base Entitlement for a year = 8 days

Validity Interval = calendar year

Sick Leave quota of 8 days to be granted at the start of calendar year or at the time of confirmation. There is proration for sick leave quota if the employee gets confirmed in the middle of the calendar year.

Casual Leave

Base Entitlement for a year = 10 days

Casual Leave quota of 10 days to be granted at the start of calendar year or at the time of confirmation. There is proration for casual leave quota if the employee gets confirmed in the middle of the calendar year.

Annual Leave

Base Entitlement for a year = 14 days

Annual Leave quota of 14 days to be granted after one year of employee service

maximum leave balance = 28 days

we need to write PCR for above requirements.

Regards,

Muhammad Taha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Please go through the below document which will give you an idea about the configuration to be done.

You will have to modify to include the confirmation scenario.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feed back.... but I had done all these configuration, I'm stuck in writing PCR.

which screen shot I have attached below, Please let me know the further steps .

Regards,

Muhammad Taha

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Where exactly you got struck ? what is preventing you completing the configuration.. we will do leave by leave..

First take sick Leave,, have you done the configuration successfully. is it working?

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

First of all thanks for your feedback, Below I Have attached screenchot where I got stuck and don't have any idea how to proceed further , So Please let me know futher steps.

Moreover, Please let me inform, How can I verify that my previous confrigurations are correct?

Thanks & Regards,

Muhammad Taha

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

I don't get your question actually..

Have you completed the configuration for any leave types? in which leave type you are facing the problem ,

I could see for Annual leave you have written the PCR successfully , did it work?

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thank you for your feedback. Sir I'm actually stucking while writing the PCR for each types (Annual, Sick, and Casual).

ZAL1 in the above previous posting is Vivek Barnwal posting just to show me how to start confriguration but while doing that I'm stucking on the Red block of ZAL1 of Vivek Barnwal.

Meanwhile I'm trying to copy ZAL1 into ZSL1 but stucking on the above uploaded image, So please give me

some positive solution.I hope this posting explains my query better.

Regards,

Muhammad Taha

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Please delete that PCR which try creating a new one.. i guess you have copied PCR and editing the same PCR,

Delete this one and create a new one by having that in requirement and let me know.. whether it works or not. schema syntax seems to be perfect.

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you every one for your positive feedback and support. Finally I have resolved my issue.

Regards,

Muhammad Taha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Please go through the document shared by Vivek. The document contain the solution you are looking for.

Regards,

Triven Kumar Reddy.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your thread, there are lot of documents available already for your requirement(Not exactly as yours) but you can do the modification and get this done.

One of the best thing is which Vivek already shared.

Thanks

Sriram