cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sec 80CCD -additional deduction for National Pension contribution- budget 2015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

As per 2015 budget, SAP has released Note 2139208 which contains many changes including the following.
new section Sec. 80CCD- Additional deduction for National Pension System contribution.

As per the Note I have maintained manual changes after updating the patch level to the required. Contribution for National pension increased from 1 lac to 1.5 lac.

I have maintained the amount in 585 Infotype for National pension contribution.But the amount is not exempted for  National pension scheme when I  run payroll. It is not displaying under Chapter VI deductions in payslip.

After that we maintained corrections with the help of ABAPer in the coding which is given in 2139208 SAP Note.  Still the amount is not exempted for National pension contribution in payroll run.

Did I miss any step. Experts plz help.

Regards

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

For this patch level should be 87. If it's not there then you can go with manual changes which is mentioned in the Note.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan

Thxs for the reply.

Patch level is updated to 75.

I have already done the manual changes mentioned in the Note 2139208. only this national pension contribution amount is not exempted.

also there are corrections in SAP Note 2139208,  Again we have done that corrections in coding.

still amount is not exempted.

Regards
Sai

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should be or better you can ask to patch updation if possible.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any other option is there.

Regards

Sai