cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-OM-CCA: Cost Center DataSource to extract Revenues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we´re using the two standard DataSources 0CO_OM_CCA_1 (Cost centers: Costs and allocations) and 0CO_OM_CCA_9 (Cost Centers: Actual Costs Using Delta Extraction).

We would like to extract the "Revenues", like as the result of the CO Object line items of ERP table COEP (Object number AO*).

In the documentation of the SAP Standard InfoCube 0COOM_C02 (CO-OM: Costs and Allocations (Delta Extraction)) there is the following note for the restricted key figures:

With the help of the DataSource 0CO_OM_CCA_1 we´re able to extract a very very small number of data records with key figure category 1001 and only with Sender/receiver flag S (not H).

Unfortunately the values of Table COEP (Object number AO*) are not extracted (in case of a test selection with an cost element).

Are there any prerequisites or other standard DataSources to extract the "Revenue" values on Cost Center level?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

DataSource 0CO_OM_CCA_9 is able to extract revenue postings. I suggest to select one or more test cases (i.e. Cost Centers) using table COEP. You are able to identify such postings as follows:

• WRTTP (value type) '11' (statistical actual);
  • BEKNZ (debit/credit indicator) 'C' (credit posting);
  • BELTP (debit type) '2' (revenues).

Then you can execute t/code RSA3 for those "test" Cost Centers.

In my ECC system those reveue posting are selected by DataSource 0CO_OM_CCA_9.

Best regards,

Sander

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if below note is helpful.
523742 - BCT-CO: BW key figure model and R/3 tables for trans. data

Also if AO no is more than 28 characters then it wont be extracted. If is has to be extended to more than 28 characters then create an OSS incident  so an existing pilot note could be released to you.

Thanks,
Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

thanks for your reply and the SAP note!

I´ve checked the R/3 table COSP_VTYPE "Conversion of OLTP (Value Type, Bus. Trans.) in BIW". There is no entry with Key figure category = 1001 (Revenue).

Regards,

Michael