cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experts kindly help me how to solve the below issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a job with more than 25 dataflows, BODS prod system, when I'm excuting the job it is showing the below error. But I couldn't able to find the attribute name 'AIColumn1' or "AICOLUMN1" in the whole job. I have spent two days to search for this  field/attribute in every dataflow (more than 25 dataflows),

When I read the errorlog in DS Management console it is showing some error on procedure. I checked the HANA system for the procedure, but unfortunately I couldn't able to find the any procedures in the HANA System and the attribute name "AICOLUMN1".

Error:

Attribute name "AIColumn1"  different from Attribute name: "AICOLUMN1" : line 35 col 1 (at pos 5800)>. The SQL submitted is....

Please find the attachment of errorlog.

Experts kindly help me how to solve this issue.

Thank You,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a similar problem described in this note 2070238. The issue appears to have been fixed in DS 4.2 SP4.

Regards

Nawfal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nawfal Tazi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I didn't get your point, Kindly elaborate what you are trying to help me.

The BODS designer version is 14.2.3.660 and HANA version is 1.0.7400 which we are using now.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/pam

Hi,

I mean, check this kb for  a similar problem to yours https://support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/2070238. Data Services SP4 fixed the problem described in that article "AICOLUMN1".

As for your Hana version 1.0.74, it is supported on DS 4.2 SP3, however if you can upgrade that too it would make improvement.

What I can suggest is that you upgrade your DS version to SP4 or SP5 and if you still have a problem upgrade your HANA to a newer SP.

See the PAM :

https://apps.support.sap.com/sap/support/pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for giving me your time.

Let me check and get back to you.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the inputs on which versions are supporting versions to BODS and HANA.

But I have a small doubt her i.e, only this one job which I had discussed earlier is failing. not all the jobs.

The below is the job failing with the "AICOLUMN1" error.

Thanks,

Venkat.

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, why not? The SQL code generated is different for every data flow. So most of your jobs are running fine.

Can you try with more recent supported versions of DS and HANA and see if the problem persists?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I apologize for giving the wrong version of HANA. Actually I gave you HANA studio inputs.

In the earlier mail I gave you HANA studio version - 1.0.7400, instead of giving HANA DB version.

My HANA DB version is 1.00.85.00.39 whic was installed on April 3rd week .

As we discussed earlier hope this HANA DB version 1.00.85.00.39 is good enough to run the job successful.

Kindly let me know am I missing in giving any inputs.

I still believe when I ran this job 3 weeks back It was successful with out any errors.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I apologize for giving the wrong version of HANA. Actually I gave you HANA studio inputs.

In the earlier mail I gave you HANA studio version - 1.0.7400, instead of giving HANA DB version.

My HANA DB version is 1.00.85.00.39 which was installed on April 3rd week .

As we discussed earlier hope this HANA DB version 1.00.85.00.39 is good enough to run the job successful.

Kindly let me know am I missing in giving any inputs.

I still believe when I ran this job 3 weeks back It was successful with out any errors.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Venkat.

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For HANA 1.0 SP8 Revision 85, you need DS 4.2 SP3 Patch 2.

As said before, I don't understand that your job ran before and doesn't anymore if really nothing has changed,

former_member184597
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For sure this is a bug but we managed to fix Error 1 in our project. I found that table used in the job is having the KEYS in somewhat different order than BODS is expecting it to be (generally it keeps all keys at the top) so just reimport table to fix the order & automatically job ran successfully.

In your  case somebody might have imported the table so messed up order so if you try reimport that should fix it and job should run.

Let us know if it works for you.

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi,

Thanks for your reply, let me try with your inputs and get back to you asap.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi,

I exported the job into Quality and re imported all the tables (nearly 15 to 20 tables) and executed the job. unfortunately the failed with the same error.

Error:

Attribute name "AIColumn1"  different from Attribute name: "AICOLUMN1" : line 35 col 1 (at pos 5800)>

Hope there is version compatibility issue as it was suggested by the experts above.

Thanks,

Venkat.

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Can you please attach procedure code to analyze. Also let us know the task which is to be performed by the procedure.

Regards

Arun Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Thanks for your reply.

The procedure code is not written manually in HANA. I hope the code is dynamically generated by DS at runtime.

Please find the attachment of the errorlog.

Thanks,

Venkat.

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The code attached is the SQL dynamically generated by DS at runtime to be pushed to the underlying HANA database. This is temporary code that is removed when your job terminates. That's why you won't find procedure nor attribute in your database.

What are the exact versions (down to the patch level) of DS and HANA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The BODS designer version is 14.2.3.660 and HANA version is 1.0.7400

The job which I was executed one week back was successful with no errors. I'm sure that there are no up gradations done to HANA and BODS system. I'm worried about this job is failing now with "attribute error" and "Cannot write pipe", due to error without any changes done in the designer.

Kindly help me how to solve this issue.

It is show two types of errors:

Error 1

14.2) 06-24-15 05:59:35 (E) (8252:2098190112) DBS-070407: |Data flow DF_PDM_SUBSCRIPTION_DELTA_STG|Reader Query_order1

SQL submitted to database <> resulted in error <[SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC] General error;1306 return type mismatch:

Attribute name "AIColumn1"  different from Attribute name: "AICOLUMN1" : line 35 col 1 (at pos 5800)>. The SQL submitted is

<CREATE PROCEDURE "PDM_CDM_T"."DS_PROC_31731_CV_RDR" (OUT VAR_DS_TT_31731 "PDM_CDM_T"."DS_TT_31731")

LANGUAGE SQLSCRIPT READS SQL DATA WITH RESULT VIEW "PDM_CDM_T"."DS_VIEW_31731" AS

BEGIN

Error 2

(14.2) 06-24-15 05:59:45 (E) (11674:1280493344) SYS-050604: Cannot write pipe, due to error <In write : write failed : 32 - Broken pipe; m_writeHandle = 20; m_processHandle = 8380>.

(14.2) 06-24-15 05:59:45 (E) (11674:1280493344) RUN-050316: |Session JB_PDM_LOAD_STG_CUSTOMER SELECT query <CREATE PROCEDURE "PDM_CDM_T"."DS_PROC_31731_CV_RDR" (OUT VAR_DS_TT_31731  "PDM_CDM_T"."DS_TT_31731")

LANGUAGE SQLSCRIPT READS SQL DATA WITH RESULT VIEW "PDM_CDM_T"."DS_VIEW_31731" AS  BEGIN

TBL01_001 = SELECT  "BODIVView1"."SUB_STAT_CD"  "SUB_STAT_CD", "D_SUBSCRIPTION_CRNT"."SUBSCRIPTION_ID"  "SUBSCRIPTION_ID",

"D_SUBSCRIPTION_CRNT"."EMAIL_ADDR_ID"  "EMAIL_ADDR_ID", "D_SUBSCRIPTION_CRNT"."LANG_CD"  "LANG_CD",

"D_SUBSCRIPTION_CRNT"."MP_EMAIL_IND"  "MP_EMAIL_IND", "D_SUBSCRIPTION_CRNT"."MP_SMS  (14.2) 06-24-15 05:59:45 (E) (11674:1280493344) RUN-050304: |Session JB_PDM_LOAD_STG_CUSTOMER Function call <raise_exception_ext ( SELECT query <CREATE PROCEDURE "PDM_CDM_T"."DS_PROC_31731_CV_RDR" (OUT VAR_DS_TT_31731

"PDM_CDM_T"."DS_TT_31731")

Thanks You,

Venkat.

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to SAP Note 1600140, HANA 1.0 SP7 Revision 74 is not supported by DS. For DS 4.2 SP3, you need at least HANA 1.0 SP8 Revision 82. Would you be able to consider a HANA upgrade on the short term?

Why it ran before and doesn't anymore without any changes is a big mystery to me, too. Are you really sure about that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for giving me your time.

Let me check and get back to you.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the inputs on which versions are supporting versions to BODS and HANA.

But I have a small doubt her i.e, only this one job which I had discussed earlier is failing. not all the jobs.

The below is the job failing with the "AICOLUMN1" error.

Thanks,

Venkat.