cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator tree view is missing in Data Services 4.2 Management Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I click on Administrator Icon after logging on Data Services 4.2 Management Console the administrator tree view is missing. Please help me how to get back my Administrator tree View in DS Management Console. Please find the screen shot for full details.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Subrah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun/Manoj,

Thanks for your inputs. I am able to see administrator tree view after deleting and adding all the repositories in CMC.

Regards,

Subrah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj/Arun,

I have tried adding URL into trusted sites still Administrator view is missing.

I have total 25 repositories. As you suggested I have selected display notification about every script error option in IE settings.

Please find the below error message which I am getting after lE settings have changed.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Subrah.

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It seems that the .war files related to Management console are corrupt or not deployed correctly on the server.

Can you ask the Admin who installed Data Services to repair DS installation and only repair Management console.

Regards

Arun Sasi

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any update!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Thanks for your help. I have tried DS Management Console URL in IE,Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and I have also checked this site in IE security settings. Still I am unable to see administrator tree view but I can go my repository and check the jobs.

Regards,

Subrah.

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Did u try adding the URL under trusted sites.I tried this recently in IE and was able to see the left section.

Regards

Arun Sasi

former_member198401
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Did you try to open DS Mgmt Console in IE.

Try adding the URL for the Data Services console to your trusted sites and Local intranet in IE or Mozilla Firefox browser.

Also check Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration (ESC).

Regards

Arun Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

possibly it's taking very long time to load

what is the complete version of DS ?

how many local repositories you have ? do you see the status of all the registered repositories in CMC as Active ? if you have any inactive repositories either fix the connection problem or remove such repositories from CMC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Thanks for your response. My DS version is 14.2.2. and all the repositories are registered in CMC and active and also all services are running OK.

Regards,

Subrah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how many repositories you have ?

Open DS MC in IE, go to Internet Options, select Internet Setting, in the Advanced tab, select option to display notification about every script error

now logon to DS MC, and check if you see any script error reported when you open this page