cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Scenarios in Org Modeler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are unable to create any scenarios within the Nakisa Org Modeler. I have attached the logs that and errors that I receive together with the System info

Regards

Deena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To detail the steps leading to this issue

Create Custom Scenario

Finalize

Results in Error Below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution:

The 32KB tablespace is mandatory, we were making use of the SAP instance's DB which contained 16KB tablespaces.

Created a separate DB for the staging area with 32KB tablespaces. Admin Guide - Nakisa Deployment guide VSN43 Sections 5.1 - 5.3

Regards

Deena Naidoo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No progress on this issue since logged I have enabled the options as suggested by many, Sent the "BUILD" extract to both the Application vendor and SAP. Have now scheduled a GOTO session with SAP this afternoon to discuss the problem

Regards

Deena

0 Kudos

Most probably the problem is due to missing Sequence in database. Sequence feature is used to creates unique values. It just increments a value and returns it as Scenario ID.

Please make sure the database user has Create Sequence right and secondly, run the following 2 steps from Admin Console:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your comment

I have checked that the step is correct and confirmed it has been done

Our DB admin confirms the access is as it should be for the DB2 user, I can only trust that it is

I have since logged the call with SAP and they requested the cds.log file while executing the failed request which I will supply

Regards

Deena