cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create two camera positions in one step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to create 2 animations and both in two different scene positions but in the same step. As of my knowledge through animating the camera it might achieved. But i didn't tried it yet. Is there any other simple way to do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can animate the camera. The steps are:

1) Create a Camera (the object will be created in the scene)

2) Display menu>Scene Settings>Show Cameras and Lights (with this setting you will see your camera)

3) Use the same animation command for camera

I hope this help.

Regards

Salvatore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use the camera animation but its not working properly. The camera is not zooming against one animation. If you have any explanations about camera animating procedure it will be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salvatore Montanarella thanks for your reply. Now i am able to do camera animation, but only one problems now facing is while we turn on camera animation the scene view is changing to "Perspective from Orthographic". Is there any option is available to control this not to change?

The same is happening while we turn on Walk through mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can control the camera with MRB (Mouse Right Button) on it,  you can go in the Camera Property>Object and set the Orhogonal Yes or Not as your needs.

Please let me know if this works fine for you.

Thanks,

Salvatore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Salvatore Montanarella thanks for your reply . I am happy to learn the new thing that i didn't noticed yet. This was really good that we can alternately transform the camera field of view to orthographic and perspective. But i have one more clarification that the Cyan color rectangular prism is not coming while we change the range of view of camera to Orthographic, so the result is while orthographic the zooming of camera is not coming. And also it would be appreciated if you can teach me how to orient the camera path to our required non linear paths.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not easy to understand your question about the camera but and in my opinion you can have some workaround on this topic in SAP VEA.

Regard to orient the camera in non linear path, you can see the interpolation methods in Animation Timeline (see below an extract)

Regards

Salvatore

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii....Salvatore Montanarella...Pleasecheck the difference between two images attached. When the field of view from camera is in a single line ( Orthogonal option - Yes ) then the zooming cannot be achieved. If the field of view from camera is rectangular prism ( Orthogonal option - No ) then zooming options can be achieved. Then is that any option to control camera path exactly through circular with the interpolation method ?