cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table BUT000 in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are currently replicating Business Partner (Customers) from SAP CRM to SAP ECC. So this is from (CRM) Table BUT000 to (ECC) Table KNA1, which is all SAP Standard using BUPA_MAIN.

But we have a question  from our PSCD colleagues stating that they need to the BUT000 Table in ECC to be populated with these Business Partners. I know table BUT000 exists on ECC, but I've never seen it populated.

Is what the PSCD Team are requesting correct and if so what is the process (I'm hoping there is a standard mechanism) for achieving this?

Many Thanks

Panduranga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panduranga,

Use adapter obj called BUPA_MAIN to replicate BPs from CRM to ECC instead of customer_main.

I hope you have IS Component in your ECC system, then make sure you have all the required function calls in CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU.

Cheers,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma

Please check the question that I have asked.

I'm already using BUPA_MAIN.

My understanding is that CUSTOMER_MAIN is for replicating customers from ECC to CRM. BUPA_MAIN is for replicating from CRM to ECC.

The primary question still remains as to should BUT000 in ECC be populated and what is the process for this.

Thanks

Panduranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panduranga,

Business partners can also exist in ECC.

From CRM, we send business partner to ECC using BUPA_MAIN, but whether it turns to ECC customer or ECC BP depends on which FM you register for R3OBI BUPA in ECC table COM_BUPA_CALL_FU.

If you activate PI_BP_PROXY_BAPI_CUSTOMER here, the CRM BP will be mapped to ECC Customer. If you activate COM_BUPA_MAIN_BP_INBOUND, the CRM BP will be replicated to ECC BP.

There are also other FM used for special industry solutions, IS-M, IS-U, ect. to replicate to both BP and customer.

Usually ONLY one FM should be activated for  R3OBI BUPA. Please do not activate PI_BP_PROXY_BAPI_CUSTOMER and COM_BUPA_MAIN_BP_INBOUND at the same time,as this could cause problem.

If you do not use IS-M or IS-U industry solutions and still want to synchronize ECC BP and ECC cusstomer, so the CVI integration should be used.

In that scenario, you can replicate CRM BP to ERP customer, and then use CVI to synchronize ERP customer to ERP BP.

Best Regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Ellen

Answers (0)