cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block a ZRE returns PO for legal control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An issue we are having with GTS is that we want to have the ZRE returns PO check/block for legal control but cannot find a proper systemic solution.

Currently any PO will only block for embargo or SPL, not legal control and we want to maintain that for other PO's as they are inbound. However the ZRE document is an outbound shipment, but perceived by GTS as a PO so treated as an inbound.

The only point we get a block for legal control on the ZRE is when the delivery is created, and in my opinion this is not the right point in the order process to block.

So we want to initiate the legal control screening at the point the document is raised, but limit this to the ZRE only, and not to all PO. Is this possible?

Please let me know if I can provide more information to clarify above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karl,

You are right that system will consider Return delivery against the PO as outbound. PO will be considered as inbound.

For return PO in your case ( ZRE ) you need to change the application level in customized code to work it as SO. Change the application level from MM0A to SD0A to get the desired result.

I am giving you reference of thred where the discussion about the Delivery process is defined.

Hitesh

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karl,

have you checked the ECC customizing (TC: SPRO Sales & Distribution-->Foreign Trade&Customs-->SAP GTS Plug In-->Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer)?

Regards,

Thomas