Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF50 - Add custom Line

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to add a line custom in MF50 under the last line Total Production. This new line report the number of the batches taht will be produced.

Can someone tell me which user exit I have to use to insert a new line in MF50?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Giuseppe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giuseppe,

I am just trying to do something similar and I think that BAdI MD_ADD_COL_EZPS  will help you. Check the documentation of it - you will see that it offers the possibility to add two new lines to MF50...

Best regards

Hans-Frieder

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Giuseppe,

I am not sure if one user exit is enought.

With this enhancement you will add a new line, but the functional background might not consider about the entries there.

Or shall this new line just show you the number or baches you plan like:

4500118 Material

Available Quantity                       120

Tot. Requirements                    104377

F801

Not Assigned

Number of Batches                     12

So the new like will just show the sum of batches which are planned.

Best regards

Patrick

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patric,

you are write about an enhancement but yuo are not indicated it. Can you write the enhancement?

Thank you for the help.

GIuseppe

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick

if you mean an enhancement in a general way, ok I get it.

The information that I have to pull out is only for information purposes. This datum is calculated as follows: (Total Order Qty) / Numbers of Orders = Numbers of Batches (= lots).

Giuseppe

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guiseppe,

regrettable I neither can write the enhancement nor I know such an enhancement.

But as of the fact that you want to make not a minor change with structure enhancement (a place where your data will get stored) you need to change maybe the transaction itself what I would really deny.

Maybe you create some kind of report or query for such requirements. I mean your requirement sounds to  me more like a report without manual entry but reading out entries of MF50 + calculating something.

I would suggest to create a report for this.

Not to change SAP standard is the best way.

Sory for this.

best regards

Patrick