Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the name of organization unit

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help.

How to change the name of organization unit. ?

Although I am changing the name through PP01 for the info type 1000 but it is not reflecting in the name attribute of BP.

Also by default name it takes as Testsupport/ and it is coming from the Object Abbr, is there any option to increase the width of that field.

Thanks

Rishav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AnupDDesai
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

You can Update the Org name using transaction "PPOMA_CRM" and it will reflect in the Org BP. Verify if report 'HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE' would help your scenario as it updates Organizational buffers.

For more details refer to SAP help documentation link : https://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/a3/16042bf88411d2b4c7006094b9c9b4/content.htm

Hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Anup

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

Thanks for your reply.

I had already tried this report but no effect, Name is not reflecting.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

No worries found a solution myself.  

Regards

Rishav

AnupDDesai
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav, Thats good news. Can you kindly share what steps you performed to resolve this issue ? Kind Regards, Anup

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

Sure, I had updated the country attribute in Service/Market otherwise if you will check in object synchronization it will throw an error and I maintained there the first name was reflecting whatever I will maintain in 1000 Infotype. Object synchronization from SPRO will give you green in Address and Basic data.

Thanks

Rishav

AnupDDesai
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav, Thanks for sharing. Regards, Anup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

some information for you. We had the case that we change the name of the organization unit, run the report, but the Business Partner name of this unit will still be the same. Here you have to change the Business Partner via WebUI, for example in a professional role -> Account Management -> Accounts.

For the normal change of Org Unit name see the post from Anup.

Greetings,

Patrick