cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Place the equiptment of rental object in contract master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a rental object which have more than one  contract master assignment, and i would like to distinguish the equipment in rental object for each contract. In one contract allow to have more than one equipment.

So, can i assign fixture and fitting in contract level for my equipment?

or is there any another way?

Because i know fixture and fitting can be assign only in rental object.

Many thank for that responses my question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi No Viary,

Please note if the equipment is fixed in a rental unit or if its a default option given to that rental unit then you can maintain the same in rental unit master data fixtures & fittings, its fine.

But if you are providing these equipment's as a part of your contract to the tenants, then you can assign these equipment's to your contract under objects tab.

To assign equipment's in contracts please do config change at below place.

SPRO -  Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - General Settings for Master Data and Contract - Assignment of Objects from Other Components - Assign Functional Locations/Fixed Assets/Projects/CO Orders

Based on your requirement you can assign the multiple objects to a contract like rental objects and Equipment ..etc.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is to assign multiple equipment in a contract, then assign the equipment(s) in the objects tab of the contract.

For this you need to allow Equipment in the "possible assignment of objects in Contract Config". Once you allow, then you can assign multiple equipment there at contract level.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Could you give me a guidance through menu path in spro?

0 Kudos

Hello Viary

Could you please try under this img path :

recacust -> contract -> object -> object types per contract types