cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap crm service order replication

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts - prompt response is highly appreciated and points will be rewarded.

I am trying to create the service order in SAP CRM and when I go in SMW01 I could able to see the green button it means this has processed successfully in a sense that the order got replicated to SAP ECC which is sitting as a sales order in SAP ECC.

But when I go to VA03 and check the order number it doesn't exist.

Don't understand what happened where to go and check and what to check?

I have check the following

Item category as " CRM service Material Item". 

Transaction type and item categories as in service order is existing in ERP.

Number range is same in CRM - external number range and in ERP as internal number range.

I don't know how to trouble shoot, unable to understand from where to start whether it is getting replicated or not.

Can some of the experts kindly advise what to do???

Please this is quiet urgent.

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

obviously you had only one salesitem (BUS2000131) in your Serviceorder.

Could you check the following:

1.)  is there a record of the ECC Sales order in the Transaction History of your CRM Serviceorder ?

2.) is the Serviceorder and all items are released (Systemstatus) ?

3.) is setup in the customizing of the relevant itemcategory "external Billing"  ? (tx.CRMC_ITEM_MA) ?

4.) Could you check if there are hanging BDOC's on ECC and/or CRM Side (Tx.SMQ1 / SMQ2).

Regards

Gerhard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani.

Have you completed all of the required Middleware configuration on both CRM and ECC systems.

Transactions SM59, SMQR, SMOEAC, etc.

Also in transaction SMW01 for one of the "Successful" messages, highlight and select the "Display Errors" button. Are there errors present.

Regards

Arden

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yaa - yes all the middleware setting are ON, if you don't mind can you please let me know what are the main things or list of things that needs to check and confirm.

Regards

Vani