Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend Forms

jasmin_schaad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues

Is it possible to extend the SAP Forms (e.g. Picking List) with SAP standard fields?

We need on picking list the information “Base UoM” from product master data.

Also our customer like to have the “Expiration Date” from Identified Stock on the picking list.

Both information are, as I can see, not in the provided XML from Business ByDesign.

As well the customer like to have extension fields from product master data on picking list. By using keyuser tolls (Adapt in Frontend) I didn’t find the extension scenario for picking list.

Do we get these information on picking list by using the SDK?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Jasmin Schaad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmin,

Firstly, customer cannot extend the SAP forms via extending form data type which only apply for SAP;

Secondly, i don't see the "Picking List" form but with the similar forms: Pick List and Packing List, thus don't know which one you are referring;

However, the way you can try to add some extension fields in underlying BO then enhance them into the required forms in SDK, also you can enhance your logic to get the master information for extension fields.

But you' d check case by case, not all the BO allow to enhance forms.

Regards,

Qiang

jasmin_schaad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Qiang

Thanks for your answer.

I’m sorry, I referred to Pick List. (was a fault in translation)

Ok then probably we have to create extension fields and fill them with the required information.

Does anyone knows if it is possible to enhance the pick list form with some extension fields by SDK? Or has already done it before?

I know an enhancement with keyuser tools (adapt in frontend) is not possible, so I wonder if an enhancement with SDK is possible.

Thanks and regards

Jasmin Schaad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmin,

Yes, it is possible to enhance the Pick List form with extension fields by SDK.

What is you need to do is that extend the BO SiteLogisticsTask with some extension fields and the logic in the script code as well; then you need to add them into the required form via right-click on the BO.

This is requiring your SDK user admin model enabled first. And once you have done, it will effective for forms: Unload list; Put-Away List; Move List, Load List and Pick list.

Hope this help you.

Regards,

Qiang