cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF Plus decision table time out

Former Member
0 Kudos

The below RFC being called from BODS and it is taking 28 secs for 15 records to fetch. However, i executed the FM in standalone with below input details and it is going for time out. The reson what I assume is,

The below BRF+ process method is being called inside loop and for input 000000 it will pick all the relevant records from ECC table and it will cehck againt with BRF+ Decision table. If the decision is valid the records will be picked for further processing.

Execute the FM

Z_POS_GRADE_LIST_SC

Input it_input = 00000000

"decision table -> process method."

Please let me know what can be done to reduce the performance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

your description is a bit confusing:

From what I understand is that you call a FM (generated out of BRFplus) in a BODS.

Within the FM the BRFplus function gets called that fetched entries from a ECC table and loops over the entries. For each entry a decision table is evaluated. Is this correct?

Next question: Is the input data 0000000 just an initial value or is it a real valid value.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Christian,

Yes! you understanding about the issue is correct. However, the input from BODS is 00000000 to FM intern, it will get all the records from ECC and evaluate against BRF+ decision table.

00000000 is a real value.

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The call should be changed. Pls read and this.

0 Kudos

Hi

It also seems that the Function module was manually created (otherwise I cannot explain the outdated way of calling the BRFplus function). You can also create that out of the BRFplus workbench, so that the code is "state-of-the-art" concerning the way BRFplus is invoked

You should also check if the bottleneck is in BRFplus or in the code of your function module that may have no connection to BRFplus

BR

Christian